Hello and thank you for your cake order with us here at Cake in Chester. We are a local business, and we really appreciate every order that is placed with us.
Why not enter our Instagram competition. Simply tag cake_Chester in a pic of you and your friends/family with your cake and you will be entered into a draw for a £50 cake voucher to use on a cake in the future.
Also please leave us a google review. This helps local businesses grow and is much appreciated
Now you have placed your order We would like to give you a little reminder of the following
- All of our cakes are baked in house
- Gluten free cakes and vegan cupcakes are subcontracted to Rachels Vegan Cakes to ensure allergen guidance is followed
- If you are collecting your cake from us, then please call us on the morning you are due to check we are good to go. (For your piece of mind). We only allow collections after 1pm unless it has been agreed beforehand.
- Your cake shouldn’t have a remaining balance upon collection so if collecting from our bridge street shop then please call 01244 320808 when you arrive and we will gladly bring the cake to your car.
If collecting from our kitchen in Sealand Road then please call 01244 389351 when you arrive and we will bring your cake out to you.
We will inform you in good time which store to collect from.
- Any modelling of humans, animals or vehicles on your cake will be as close to the agreed design as possible but will never be an exact replica of a photo or animation. artistic licence is given by yourself unless stated otherwise.
- If you are purchasing a wedding cake please be clear in your design and wishes for the cake, Please be advised that no cake can be duplicated and although you will be informed of any issues with the design if any, we may need to make small adjustments, we will contact you in due course if this is required.
- When you collect your cake, you will be asked if any changes are required to the cake before you leave. It’s never too late to make a minor change if it makes the difference. Please ensure you discuss any concerns with us. We want you to be happy with your purchase.
- Any changes to the cake design or the flavour of the cake must be made known to us no later than 5 days before the cake is due.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your cake, it must be returned to the store as sold and we will have a replacement made as soon as possible. If we are unable to make a replacement a refund will be given if returned with in 48 hours, any time after that a credit note will be issued
- If you have paid for delivery of the cake, then we will be with you as close to the agreed time as we can.
- If you change the date on your cake due to unforeseen circumstances this is fine but if this is with in 48 hours of the cake being due then a charge for the sponge will be made as we will have already gone to bake on the cake
- If you have booked a cake for a special occasion like a wedding or birthday and this is suspended due to Covid we will move the cake to any date in the future but a refund will not be given
We hope you enjoy your cake, and we look forward to your next order with us.
Cake Chester Cake Sealand
69 Bridge st row Unit 35 Minerva drive
Chester CH11NW Chester CH14QL